Thursday, May 18, 2006

vacation tips?

Ooooh, we can't hardly wait! Vacation is just around the corner!
It has been a long time since I have been to Hocking Hills. I have many fond memories of our family hikes there, and I look forward to introducing it to my children. The kids are excited about camping in the gypsy wagon, and being able to explore places where Native Americans once lived. It will be nice to go without the television and computer, to be away from the city noises, to live at a more relaxed pace. Peace and quiet.
Any tips on hiking with kids? Best parks? Good restaurants? Neat stores?
Want to join us for a day? Meet us at the wagon...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SHaron and I stayed at a bed-and-breakfast in Logan a few years back. While there, we visited Ravenwood but thought it would be too expensive. I didn't think the gypsy cart would go for such a decent price. Wish we could join you.