Thursday, May 11, 2006

cleaning out the attic

Our attic is stuffed full of boxes of children's clothing, mostly girls. We have finally asked ourselves why we should be keeping this stuff... if we ever do have another child (no plans to do so right now), what chance is there that it would be a girl born in late summer? Or a boy, born in early summer? Why are we using up valuable storage space on tubs of clothing? So, the clean-out begins... who needs clothing? I have clothing for girls, up to size 7/8, various seasons. I have boys clothes up to size 2T/3T. I have tons of girls shoes, and fewer pairs of boys shoes. It's all free! Ask for it now, I want it gone by the end of May!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I'm really trying to get Andy's attention - I pass on Dot's clothes to Katie, and I want to know if they need any for this summer. Other than that, I am giving them to friends. One box is gone already!