Tuesday, July 12, 2005

bad attitude

Okay, so I realize that I am at fault here. I shouldn't dread VBS this much. However, I haven't had to fight rush hour/construction zone traffic for a long time now, and the kids have been sleeping in... It's hard to get my housework done... It's payday/shopping week... It's hot...
Dot has been thrilled to go to Neighborhood Bible Time, and wants to be the ultimate memory champ (or some such thing). Jimbo is having fun in the nursery - although he is very territorial now. Sharing is just one of many concepts being taught in our house right now. I did get the nursery toys and books sorted through and took a bunch as donations to Goodwill.
After hearing that they had enough teachers, I decided that I don't have to feel bad about not helping out all week. I can use my Thursday and Friday mornings as shopping days while Dot has fun at church.

No comments: