Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Back to work... in a big way!

Vacation is over... at least for me. School is out and Dorothy has summer vacation. It was a wonderfully restful week that James and I spent with Mom and Dad in Ohio. Even James seemed to take it easy - the only door we had to block off was to the computer room. (Unlike at home, where we have three gates on the main floor!)

Perhaps it was a good thing that last week was restful, for this week is busy. Dorothy's friend is over every day this week, and we expect Andy & Sharon tomorrow. Yesterday I had to grocery shop and do laundry (still working on that last one...), put away everything from our trip, and get ready for our church directory portrait. Oh yeah, and I have make sure the kids don't kill each other! Hmmm... it's Jim's turn to provide the birthday treat at work... The garden needs weeding.... The deck gate fell off... What's for dinner???

I think I need a nanny.

No comments: