Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Lurking

I try not to spend too much time online - usually that is when the kids start to get into trouble. I suppose they aren't ready to be left alone... Because of this, I don't do a lot of surfing, finding new sites to explore. I stick to my regular few, and check my email. Every so often I will update this blog and head over to Facebook to check how things are going there.
However there is one site that I have found to be somewhat addictive. Craigslist has me wasting more time than any other site online. The "free" stuff gets me - it's amazing what people will give away! I've never gotten anything from the free listings, but I lurk there regularly.
What do you have in your house that is worth posting for "free"?

2 comments:

KatriniZambini said...

We got our hide-e-bed free off the internet. It was Twin Cities Free Net, though, not Craig's List.
The woman even delivered it to us. It ended up costing us though...only the price of new material and LOTS of patience. We prefer plaid to orange and green floral print.

KatriniZambini said...

I meant hide-A-bed. Sorry.