Wednesday, June 06, 2007

You always come home with more....


For the most part, we do pretty well packing up after vacation. Not too many items get left behind, and usually it's the kids who do the forgetting. This trip we expected to come home with more "stuff" due to birthdays and souveneirs, but somehow we ended up with a bag of candes, and we don't know who they belong to! (I suppose that should be, "to whom they belong." but I think that sounds stuffy these days.)
Can you enlighten us? (Ooh, sorry, bad pun!) Do they belong to you?

4 comments:

KatriniZambini said...

Me! Mee! MEEE!
I guess that isn't very convincing coming from someone who lives in Minnesota.

Unknown said...

I was going to guess Katrina also. Oh well, as Sully says, "Stink it up!" Enjoy.

uc said...

I am the one who didn't know how many gifts to bring to the May Mass Birthday Party for the Family. Did they melt? If you can use them, go ahead. Otherwise I could get them someday...

from
miker

Laura said...

The candles are in fine condition, and Dot is chomping at the bit to have one. I'm glad to know that I am not crazy, just not very good at paying attention at a large family birthday party!