Thursday, June 15, 2006

Bad! Bad! Bad!

Last time I posted I told you I was going to clean the house and stay off the computer. Yeah, right. My house is still messy, and I've spent too much time on the computer, and my kid still isn't potty trained (although we have had a few successes!). Oh well.

Unfortunately, I found a blog that really interests me: A dress a day.

Yeah, I spent way too much time reading that blog. Well, I also spent a good deal helping a little boy try out the potty and pull up training pants. Fruit Loops and trains are our prizes for successes. I'm not sure how much he really understands, but he's doing better. Hopefully he'll be trained soon!

I am not worried, though, about my messy house. I know that if I had cleaned it the work would have been in vain anyway. The kids would have trashed it. So, on Saturday we will clean and it will look good when KJ & Joel get here. Then we will let it go. It will revert to it's natural state. Unfortunately.

No comments: