Monday, March 21, 2005

Sick

I hate it when a weekend gets wasted on sickness! A stomach bug is going through our house. Not too bad for me, I just can't eat much other than crackers, and I'm very tired. However, I have had to deal with James twice this morning... cleaning baby, clothes, carpet and laundry all at once is hard enough, but doing it while sick is even harder.
I've spent too much time on the couch watching kids videos. I remember that being one of the "best" parts of being sick... now it is getting tiresome. Give me a good book! (And some tums!)

1 comment:

Laura said...

Last night we went to the pediatric ER for IV rehydration. Poor Baby! He did well, though, and looks so much better - but is still sick. Hopefully the water/gatorade mix will help him stay hydrated, and his stomach will settle soon. This is a really mean stomach bug!