Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I hate to suggest it, but...

McDonalds. You may or may not know my feelings on McDonalds. You may share my feelings -it would seem as though most adults do. I still have yet to find someone grown-up that would pick McD's over just about any other fast food restaurant. (caveat: they do have good french fries, if you can get them while they are still hot and salty.)
However... for those of you who will be giving my younger child a gift this Christmas, and you have to eat out somewhere, I suggest eating a happy meal and saving the toy for him. At this point in time they are offering Star Wars The Clone Wars figures, and we all know how much Jamie loves Star Wars. If he knew that McD's had these, we wouldn't get any rest from the incessant begging he would be doing. It's up to you, then. Bon appetit.

No comments: