Friday, March 28, 2008

Hooray!


Isn't it lovely? I have finally upgraded from the inexpensive food processor I received as a gift quite a few years ago. I have been using it often, and it seemed to be getting louder each time - and it wasn't quiet to begin with! I had researched food processors, and two names came up over and over - Kitchenaid and Cusinart. I love my Kitchenaid mixer, but Cusinart was on sale at Macy's this weekend. (I might not have noticed this sale except for the huge ads in the newspaper.) Not only did I replace my aging and noisy food processor, but I also replaced my old, dulling knife set. Hey, maybe Henkels Everedge set isn't top of the line, but they do the job I ask of them. I'm happy with what I purchased, and I look forward to using them as I cook!

1 comment:

KatriniZambini said...

As long as you can keep the knife sharp, you shouldn't be disappointed.