Thursday, August 03, 2006

Hair



I had the same hair for so long, and I figured it was time to change something. At the beginning of the year I started to let my bangs grow out. I know that it is hard to grow hair out gracefully, but I am getting pretty tired of my long bangs. If I return to my old hairstyle I'll feel like I am giving up. What do you think? Should I go for all long hair / no bangs? short bangs straight across the forhead? long bangs swept to the side? medium side-swept bangs?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

top left corner picture

uc said...

What? You changed your hair?

Is there a difference between these pictures?

from
Miker

Laura said...

Thanks for all the input. Jim will have to let me know what he thinks as well. I'm not sure he cares much, though.
If I had more money I would go for short hair. I can't (or won't) spend that much money each month to get my hair trimmed.

Unknown said...

Forget short hair. Get a perm. It worked for me!